the SFINX from
Probably the best touristic
experience in the world 🇷🇴
Top 10 tourist 💙💛❤
experiences in ROMANIA
● The titans ⚔️ war ⚔️
● the 🔥 real story 🔥 of Dracula
● Hiking in Carpathian mountains
● the SFINX from Transfăgărășan
● Wine tasting in famous vineyards
● Cucuteni Museum from Piatra Neamt
● Transalpina, one of the highest roads in the world
● Timișoara, the European Capital of Culture in 2021
● Sinaia the famous Royal Peles Castle and Pelisor Castle
● Sighisoara visiting the Medieval Citadel UNESCO heritage
Transfăgărășan connects the historic regions of Transylvania and Wallachia. It has national-road ranking and is the second-highest paved road in the country after the Transalpina. Drive on the first and second roads in Europe, Transfăgărășan & Transalpina, discover Sighișoara, the city where 😈 Dracula 😈 was born and his Castle Poenari from Transfăgărășan.
TOP GEAR TEAM
One of our favourite roads in Europe is Transfăgărășan Highway in Romania. Many might recognize this as the road Jeremy Clarkson said to be “The world’s best road” in one Top Gear episode (S14E01), dropping the fabulous Stelvio Pass from first to second place.
Discover the titans war, probably the best touristic experience in the world! Discover Roots Experience, Discover ROMANIA, HYPERBOREA ♦ 7528 years of continuity.
360 ° Roots Experience
|🇷🇴 reBranding ROMANIA 🇷🇴
CSR project by B2B Strategy ™